There are multiple curriculums in the school systems for math, science, language arts, social studies; however, not one curriculum for Emotional Literacy.
We are so busy trying to give our children each day more and more intellectual knowledge and we have completely forgotten to give them a curriculum for life; one that teaches the importance of developing the right thought patterns to avoid self-defeating behaviors later on in life. Teaching children about the correct thought patterns from the beginning of life will help them reduce any limiting thoughts, and grow up inspired to create the extraordinary life they deserve.
Triumph Steps™ has been developed by a licensed psychotherapist with over twenty-five years in the mental health field. Its mission is to bring the curriculum to every school in the world and educate teachers, children and adults about the power, that each person possesses, to overcome any limiting thought, so they can live to their fullest potential.
- Be free of anxieties
- Challenge erroneous thoughts given to them by parents, teachers and society
- Develop plans to reach their individual success by becoming self-reliant individuals
- Learn to tap into their unlimited creative potential and much more
The use of antidepressants has increased by 400% since 1988, and at least one out of every three Americans is dissatisfied with life.
Despite those sobering statistics, we are not doing enough to teach children how to become emotionally literate. We’re failing to carry out one of our main duties: preparing the next generation to enjoy a life filled with joy and purpose.
Beatriz Martinez, a psychotherapist with more than twenty-five years of experience, seeks to fix that problem with this fluid curriculum that helps students, educators, and parents live a life without limits.
- develop thought patterns that lead to Triumph™
- be free of anxiety and stress;
- substitute negative thoughts with empowering affirmations;
- be problem solver and self reliant;
- experience silence to create a life without limits.